Linkage Disequilibrium Map
Build 34 coordinates
- lower numbered chromosome is on the x-axis, higher number on y-axis.
- centromeres are at the upper left, telomeres at bottom right
- the grid marks 10 MB intervals
- all spots are 2x2 pixel squares, and represent the maximum value observed between any pair of SNPs within 100 kb of sequence on each chromosome
- all LD plots are available in both D' and MI (Mutual Information) form. The D' plot is further filtered by graying out spots with -1 * log10(pFET) < 3.0.
- within each chromosome by chromosome interaction block below, the following abbreviations are used:
- D: Graphical view of D' values
- d: Tabular view of condensed D' values
- M: Graphical view of MI values
- m: Tabular view of condensed MI values
- F: Tabular view of complete data, including all marker pairs
- Within the condensed tabular view, the first two columns are the position in each chrosome (in 100kb blocks), the third column is either D' or MI (depending on which file type is opened), and the fourth column is -1 * log10(pFET)